The Best Makeup Remover Wipes: Researched and Reviewed
Makeup remover wipes sound like the best beauty product ever, right? Just wipe off the day’s makeup, dirt and sweat and tumble into bed.
Unfortunately, if that’s what you’re doing, you might not be doing your skin any favours. Some makeup remover wipes use harsh ingredients that you really don’t want staying on your skin.
So how do you wade through the greenwash and misinformation to find out which are the best makeup remover wipes? Not the ones that say ‘all natural’ and then turn out to be made with synthetic and toxic ingredients, but the ones which are truly non toxic?
Well, that’s where I come in. I’ve spent months finding all the ingredients in face wipes, researching them and reviewing them so that I can recommend nothing but the best to you.
There are so many makeup remover wipes available in Australia. I’ve researched 56 different products from 43 different brands! With some of them, you just know they’re going to be chock full of toxic ingredients, so I skipped most of them. I’ve tried to include all the ‘natural’ ones, so that I can help you work through the greenwash. And I included a few mainstream ones, too, so that you can compare! The ones that I’ve reviewed are all in alphabetical order, below.
Natural Makeup Remover Wipes:
- Acure Brilliantly Brightening Coconut Cleansing Towelettes
- Acure Incredibly Clear Acne Towelettes
- Acure Seriously Soothing Micellar Water Towelettes
- Andalou Naturals Age Defying Micellar Facial Swipes
- Andalou Naturals Sentive Micellar Facial Swipes
- Apivita Express Beauty Face and Eye Cleansing Wipes with Chamomile
- Beauty Essentials Exfoliating Cleansing Wipes
- Benecos Natural Cleansing Wipes
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O Wipes
- Biore Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Wipes
- Blessed by Nature Purifying Cleansing Wipes
- Blum Naturals Combination & Oily Skin Makeup Remover Towelettes
- Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cucumber & Sage
- Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract
- Burt’s Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Wipes
- Clinique Take the Day Off Face and Eye Cleansing Towelettes
- Dermalogica Medibac Skin Purifying Wipes
- Dr Organic Organic Aloe Vera Wet Wipes
- Dr Organic Organic Tea Tree Wet Wipes
- Ecocare Organic Facial Wipes – Apple & Honey
- Ecocare Organic Facial Wipes – Rose & Chamomile
- Ego QV Face Cleansing Wipes
- Essenzza Fuss Free Facial Cleanse + Exfoliate Wipes
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Long-Wear Makeup Remover Wipes
- Formula 10.0.6 Wipe Your Face Off Makeup Removing Facial Wipes
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Wipes
- Girl Lane Gentle Cleansing Wipes
- JAK Organics Face Wipes – Coconut Oil, Rose Hip Oil & Jojoba Seed Oil
- Johnsons Daily Essentials Nourishing Face Cleansing Wipes
- Kosmea Facial Cleansing Wipes
- L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Cleansing Wipes
- MILK & CO Beauty Wipes
- ModelCo Double Sided Facial Wipes
- Models Prefer Deep Repair 3-in-1 Anti-Ageing Cleansing Wipes
- Natio Gentle Cleansing Wipes
- Natracare Cleansing Makeup Remover Wipes
- Natural Instinct Hydrating Cleansing Facial Wipes
- Natures Organics Natural Skin Expert Facial Wipes
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
- Nivea 3-in-1 Care Micellar Cleansing Wipes
- Nivea Daily Essentials Fragrance Free Daily Cleansing Wipes
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Moisturising Facial Cleansing Wipes
- Sephora Express Cleansing Wipes
- Simple Kind to Skin Facial Cleansing Wipes
- Simple Spotless Skin Cleansing Wipes Quick Fix
- Simply Gentle Organic 3 in 1 Cosmetic Wipes
- Swisspers Cucumber Facial Cleansing Wipes
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes
- Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wipes for Acne
- Uriage Thermal Micellar Water Wipes
- Wotnot Dry/Sensitive Facial Wipes
- Wotnot Normal/Sensitive Facial Wipes
- Wotnot Oily/Sensitive Facial Wipes
- Yes To Cotton Comforting Facial Wipes
- Yes to Grapefruit Correct & Repair Brightening Facial Wipes
Read the free ebook now!
All this and more is in my brand new ebook: The Best Makeup Remover Wipes Cheat Sheet. And because I love my readers (that’s you!) so much, there’s even a special bonus for you at the very end of the ebook. You’ll get 10% off all the makeup remover wipes that we stock at Hello Charlie. And trust me, if we stock them at Hello Charlie, they’re safe, they’re non toxic and they work!
It’s right here, and it’s free, so what are you waiting for? Download your free ebook now! My Best Makeup Remover Wipes Cheat Sheet will help you sort out the eco from the eeek-o!
Further reading on non toxic Makeup Remover Wipes
We’ve got lots of other articles that you might find useful, too:
- How to Be Sure Your Makeup Remover Wipes Aren’t Harming Your Skin
- The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Organic Facial Wipes
- How do Popular Makeup Remover Wipes Compare to Natural?
Are we missing any?
It’s impossible to review every single brand of face wipes available in Australia, but I did try to include all the ‘natural’ ones. If I’ve missed your favourite, let me know! Drop me an email at email@example.com with the name of the makeup remover wipes and a link to the ingredients, or pop it into the comments below.
I can’t promise that I’ll get to it straight away, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Like this? Why not Pin it?